A Place Like No Other, Where Today’s Moments Become Tomorrows Memories
Whether you are looking for some Family Fun or Quiet Peaceful Relaxation, you can find it here at Scenic Ridge.
Enjoy an afternoon at the beach, on the water or at one of our many planned weekend activities.
Then sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful nights with your family and friends.
WE HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
- A Variety of Spacious, Grassy or Wooded Camping Sites to accommodate Tents and Any Size RV
- Cottage and Onsite RV Rentals ~ Pontoon Boat, Aqua Cycle, Kayak & Paddle Board Rentals ~ Golf Cart Rentals
- Well Stocked General Store w/ Full Menu Snack Shack ~ Boat Launch ~ Laundry Facilities ~ Restrooms w/ Free Showers
Free WIFI Hotspot (located at the camp store)
- Sandy Swimming Beach w/ Inflatable Water Toys ~ Boating ~ Fishing ~ Water Skiing ~ Playground
Hiking Trails with Scenic Overviews
- Numerous nearby attractions, from State Hiking & Biking Trails to Small Town Shops & Dining
Welcome to 2016 Camping Season!
NOW SERVING A “FULL MENU” IN OUR SNACK SHACK located at the Camp Store!
Friday Night Fish Fry, Hamburgers, Chicken, Numerous Appetizers & More…
And for Dessert… Try one of our “NEW” 8 Delicious Scoop ICE CREAM Flavors!
CAMP STORE HOURS:
[Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend]
MONDAY – 10am to 4pm
TUESDAY – 10am to 4pm
WEDNESDAY – Closed
THURSDAY – 3pm to 8pm
FRIDAY – 10am to 11pm
SATURDAY – 8am to 10pm
SUNDAY – 8am to 3pm
[Before Memorial Weekend & After Labor Day Weekend, the Camp Store will open an hour later & close an hour earlier than posted above]
NOTE: SNACK SHACK KITCHEN CLOSES 1 hr. PRIOR TO STORE CLOSING.
Be sure to check out all the EXCITING Activities & Themed Weekends we have in store for you!
Just click on the Events & Activities tab at the top of this page for the complete schedule.
As you may know, we fill up fast so please make your reservations early to get the sites you prefer!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!
Call us today at (608) 883-2920 to reserve a campsite / rental unit.
It is important to us that you arrive without the stress of getting turned around.
To insure this, please print and follow the map & directions we’ve provided for you under our Maps & Directions page .
Be careful, online map and direction searches as well as a GPS may not locate us correctly.